Friday, October 05, 2007

Guess I'll run away and join the circus.

A few days ago I was driving home past the mall (located less than a mile from my house) and lo and behold, a rather large tent was being erected in the parking lot. It was surrounded by tons of RV's and trailers. Being the dolt that I sometimes I am, I was thinking... "Weird a camping trip in the middle of the mall parking lot?" AND... "Uh-oh someone has termites!"

Silly me... the CIRCUS is in town. By yesterday morning it was evident: Circus Vargas is less than a mile from my house. With elephants and clowns and tents oh my! This nice view brought to you by my camera phone while entering the freeway this morning. Sorry it isn't better but I was trying to, you know, drive and all.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nadine said...

Your post reminds me of my father in law. He LOVES the circus and will bribe anyone to go with him.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home