Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Changing my mind. (It's a woman's perogative.)

Well I know I said I wasn't going to post a picture of my wedding dress here, but since I've been showing the website pic to everyone in real life, I thought I'd post it here. I also want to post it because I want to discuss the fundamental different between men and women, as based on their responses when I send them the link. So I give you, my wedding dress:



Women say: "Oooooo!" "Gorgeous!" "Elegant!"

Men say: "She's HOT. Does she come with the dress?" Sorry fellas, if she arrives in the box with the dress, and I HIGHLY doubt this is a shipping option, she is going back in the box and straight to my friend Bunch in Seattle. He was the first to ask.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger zoot said...

FANTASTIC dress. I went very simple/elegant as well and I think it's an excellent choice.

Happy de-lurking day!

9:19 AM  
Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

The dress is beautiful!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Ambaa said...

You are going to look amazing in that dress.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home