Monday, October 01, 2007

Oops I did it again.


*The title does not indicate that this post is about Britney, despite the fact that the announcement just came out that she lost custody of her kids. Whoever thought that K-Fed would be the responsible parent?

Instead I refer to joining in more knitting madness. I have decided to join Lolly's Socktoberfest. I SHOULD be starting on Christmas gifts, but instead I'm going to knit socks for October (and maybe finish up some of the other stuff I have on the needles!) I'm sure this will lead to plenty of stress and swear words when November hits and I'm behind in getting ready for the holidays, but what the heck. You only live once right?**

**In case you should feel the need to note that the seasons repeat and that there will be a Socktoberfest next year... don't bother. I may be dumb but I'm not stupid.

P.P.S. I know it's last year's button too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home