Thursday, October 04, 2007

Soliciting advice from the peanut gallery.

Okay Internets, my yarny and non-yarny friends. I have almost completed a baby blanket for my friend who is expecting in November. The second best picture I have is below:


Pattern: My own, seed stitch and cabled blanket
Yarn: PJ's (Knit One Crochet Two)
Finished Dimensions: 29 x 35

Now the question: TO BORDER OR NOT TO BORDER?



All comments welcome. I'm thinking simple single crochet border in the that teal color.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ambaa said...

I think it does need a border. I don't know about the teal color, I have trouble with colors, but I think it would look great with a single crochet border in the same color as the blanket.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Nadine said...

Oh tough question! Looks cute so far. Make sure to post the result!

11:59 AM  
Blogger ljlkc said...

I definitely think it needs a border, but it's super cute so far!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home