Thursday, September 27, 2007

A taste of OZ


Tonight my friend Blenda from Oz took a group of us to see Oz City Song Circle perform at The Mint. Basically it's a night where Australian artists living in Southern California perform. Tonight it was 4 talented artists up on the stage, and they sang in turn. There were two in particular that were amazing: Lee Coulter and Chantelle Barry. Lee Coulter displayed such an amazing variety of music tonight - of the three songs he sang all were different genres.

As a side note, I love that B and I have become such good friends and that she's been taking me all these places! All these years I lived here largely ignorant of the music scene and now it's like a whole world opening up. I'll keep ya posted on my new tunes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home