Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Karmic Retribution

So tonight I was at Knitmeister S's enjoying TV night. While he was playing with the kitties on his spiral staircase, I MIGHT have told a story about another friend of ours who fell down those steps at his place. And I MIGHT have laughed a little about it. (In my defense, when she first told me, she was laughing too.)

After television, I went home and lived happily every after.

Well.... not quite.

Then I fell out of the elevator.

How, you might ask, did I come to fall OUT of an elevator? Well I'll show you. In the diagram below you will notice that the elevator car has not stopped flush with the floor, but rather lingers several scary inches above it.


So I MIGHT have missed that crucial step down and ended up on the tile floor in a nice SPLAT.


That Karma.... ya just never know when she's going to open up a can of whoopass on ya.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home