Monday, October 13, 2008

Visiting with the Yarn Harlot


Ok so maybe I didn't so much "visit" with her, but the Yarn Harlot was in Kansas City tonight and I got to hear her speak. To the right is a somewhat blurry photo of her doing her thing (check her blog tomorrow or the next day to see the other side of this photo).

Stephanie was funny, witty, charming and just as wonderful as I remembered her (from when I saw her in Los Angeles). I've been waiting to read my now-signed book, waiting to savor her words and laugh out loud. At the end of the event, I got to meet Stephanie. I even have photographic proof. She held my boob and I held her sock.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Awesome. I was there too and had a wonderful time. It wasn't just the Harlot but the spirit of fun and love.

7:37 PM  
Blogger silfert said...

I love the fact that in that group of several hundred knitters, each one was a distinctive individual, and each can be described as a "typical knitter". :D

1:57 PM  
Blogger laura gayle said...

What a fun night. I'm so glad that I got to share it with you, Beth, and PlazaJen!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home