Thursday, September 25, 2008

Doing the Hulu.

My temp work has been a little spotty of late, so I've been home the better part of this week. Looking for entertainment, and finding none on live television, I have checked out Hulu.com. I have to say that I'm loving it.

The first few days I caught up on recent episodes of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Then I caught the infamous Tina Fey/Amy Pohler Palin/Clinton SNL skit. I also managed to grab the Heroes season opener - which frankly I thought was a little boring.

Then I fell headlong into Dirty Sexy Money, an irresistibly horrible angst-filled drama with Donald Sutherland and Peter Krause. I managed to watch all 10 episodes from the first season, so that I'm now ready for this season to begin!

When that was done I trolled the rest of the archives and settled on Lipstick Jungle. Though I don't think I'll be catching this in Prime Time, I loved it too!

So now I have a new source of fun. You should check it out - if you miss an episode, couldn't start a series, whatever!

P.S. I have an interview tomorrow.... wish me luck and maybe I won't need Hulu QUITE so much in the near future.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger greg said...

Hey there, I've got a great clip of the actors from Dirty Sexy Money giving interviews and talking about the show. Definitely check it. It will get you seriously in the mood for season two. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzurWbsvlCg

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home