Friday, October 03, 2008

What's a girl to do?

What's a girl to do when she gets sent on a temp job that's 35 miles and at least an hour from home? Well.... find a new yarn shop on her lunch hour?

Thanks to Amber for suggesting I use my fiber beacon and hone it in on Liberty's Old Mill Stitchery. It's a charming little shop in downtown Liberty that boast selections of fiber, needlepoint, beads, framing and probably several other crafts that I didn't happen to catch. I didn't have a ton of time for exploring (today is homecoming so downtown was MOBBED!) but I managed to pick up a little something. Now to think of something lovely and lacy to knit with it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger PlazaJen said...

At least the drive was now 100% worthwhile!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

It sounds you have made the best of it. Glad you are keeping busy with work. We miss you on Tuesday mornings at the Studio.

Lynn

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home