Thursday, October 30, 2008

Beautiful fall.

Today I put Round 3 of interviews to bed and I'm feverishly hoping that soon I'll have good news to share. Until then I'll leave you with (of course) more knitting and some lovely pictures of fall.


The Pattern: Mega Cabled Scarf

The Needles: US 15's

The Yarn: Sheep Shop, Sheep Two

The Verdict: This was a really fun, quick knit. Since you're using bulky yarn and big needles the scarf goes like lightening. The only thing I might change is that I'd make the scarf wider across - a slightly larger, wider cable to keep me warmer. This one is going to live at a The Studio.

**

With our recent cold weather, the city is beautiful right now; full of gloriously colored leaves. My favorite trees are the ones that look orange and yellow and red, but I like all the leaves. I've been dying to shoot a few fall pictures and I got my chance yesterday wandering through midtown on my way to UFO night at MisKnits.


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger e said...

That scarf is fun! Does the braiding happen during the knitting, or after the piece is done?

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home