Friday, May 08, 2009

Oh what a night.

I have pictures of knitting, which will be posted soon, but first I have a story.

I was rudely awoken this morning around 4:30 when I quite literally FELL OUT OF BED.

Yes you read that right. I rolled over to find myself crashing to the floor. I also apparently had a death grip on the covers and took them all with me. So hubby woke up to a great big thump and all his covers being ripped off of him.

I'm fine - in fact I'm lucky. Other than being a little sore, I managed not to hit my head on either the nightstand or the huge trunk of yarn next to the bed. My pride? Slightly wounded.

And yes, I laughed about it all day.

You may return to what you were doing now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger laura gayle said...

That's a baaaad feeling. I've done that before, or just barely caught myself before falling off! Glad you're okay!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Oh honey. So glad you didn't impale yourself on a pair of knitting needles! What a way to start the day!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home