Monday, March 30, 2009

Second Verse, Same as the First

Sometimes when I knit a really enjoyable project, I start thinking about who else might enjoy one. The recipient of my double-dosed madness this time was the l'il sis who's celebrating her birthday today (Happy birthday B!).


The Pattern: Celtic Tote from Interweave Knits

The Yarn: Lamb's Pride Worsted in Heathery-Brown and Charcoal

The Needles: US 9's

The Verdict: I like the teal one for me, but I was sure that l'il sis would like the more muted colors. I also had a little overfelting accident with this one so it's a bit smaller than I had intended, but I like that it's sturdier than mine. She seems to like it so I think all's right with the world.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I love it! Thank you!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

It's gorgeous! So are the plants!
C

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home