Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Two in a Row (aka Happy Birthday Mom!)

Although she'd probably rather not acknowledge it, my mother is about to celebrate what we in my family refer to as a "Birthday of Significance." Based on this I decided to step up my knitting a bit and give her a super-special present. I've been waiting to post this until she received the package (don't want to spoil the surprise!) but she has now so I'm free to post. Her birthday is on Thursday, but she's already enjoying this:


The Pattern: Ene's Scarf from Scarf Style

The Yarn: Filatura di Crossa Golden Line Supreme, Cashmere and Silk

The Needles: US 6's

The Verdict: I love it, she loves it and all is right with the world. As I told her today.... enjoy it for many, many more to come!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home