Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Like a Train Wreck

Being back at a temp job means that I once again have time to surf the web. However, it is my wonderful friend PlazaJen who brought this little gem to my attention. In the market for a lovely piece of real estate? Check out the Lovely Listings!



Blogger libraryminion said...

Hi There New Bride,
This is Mary Sommerfeld, your Lone Star Pal from the Secret Pal exchange. If you are looking around for KC job leads, I may have one for you with the Art Institute of Kansas City (EDMC). Drop me a email if you would like more details - msommerfeldataiidotedu
Take care - Mary

1:05 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

You may want to check out this website: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Good luck with the job search.

Hope to see you at the Studio on Tuesday.


10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home