Monday, September 01, 2008

My life in Bullets.

Let's try this update in bullets, since I'm probably a bit scatter-brained as it is.


  • Operation "Find a Job" is in full swing. Unfortunately the mission isn't even close to accomplished yet. Actually I forgot how depressing it is to look for work, especially in a city without my full professional and personal network behind me.
  • Labor Day weekend has been a weekend without labor. My thank you notes are completely done, most of the presents are put away, and I even managed a little cleaning. I also managed some meals out with the girls, quality time with hubby and lots of knitting.
  • I have a HUSBAND! (that's still new!)
  • Knitting progress. I seem to have a parade of knitting in progress as I'm currently rotating 4 projects (and I've got more to go!) From top to bottom: a lush Cozy Cable Scarf in Angora for The Studio, the Roped Shell from Interweave for A Mano, and some socks out of yummy hand-painted for me!
  • My new temp job as a receptionist starts tomorrow. Let's hope the internet isn't blocked cause nothing but phones for 2+ weeks will be a challenge.
  • Packrat on Facebook is an addiction. I can stop any time I want... NOT.
  • As Jon Stewart would say: Clusterfuck to the White House 2008 is in full swing. I was totally inspired by Obama's speech at the DNC. I was totally uninspired by McCain's choice of Veep - apparently Palin's family values include her 17-year-old daughter getting knocked up and married.



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger e said...

LOVE the cabling! And the pattern in the second photos is purty too!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Miss Kalendar said...

lookin' good!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home