Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hitched. (AKA Shameless request for pictures)

We are back, we are hitched and we're figuring out Mt. Laundry and the daunting task of changing my name (why DID I get so many credit cards?) Actually, we returned from the amazing Alaskan honeymoon this afternoon. Wes is back in KC, and I'm still in Los Angeles. I'm going to chill for a few days and see a few friends and then start the drive back to KC with my mom.

I promise to have more updates and pictures soon... which brings me to the title of my post. My professional pictures aren't ready yet, but I really wanted to post a pic of me and my honey getting hitched. So all y'all who read and attended the festivities - don't hold back on me. Send me what ya got!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Azeem Jiva said...

Congratulations

7:21 PM  
Blogger Lynda the Guppy said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your pictures.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Stale Peeps said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics :)

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home