Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hand Dyed.

This past weekend I took a wonderful yarn dying class from a local artisan (who produced the amazing yarn in my honeymoon knitting post below). On Saturday at MisKnits she offered a class where she discussed dying technique and let us play with her dyes. The result:



Today was my last day of work at the job, although I interviewed for a perm position, so we'll find out about that in a week or two. Meanwhile, I've been packing like a mad woman. My sister arrives in the morning and we head off for California. In a mere 9 days I'll be a Mrs!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

good luck on the permanent position and have a wonderful wedding!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Happy Wedding!!!!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger ChelleC said...

Congratulations! On the wedding that is. And also on your lovely yarn. I should have been at that class. I heard it was wonderful, and can see, from your yarn, that it was a winner.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home