Friday, October 05, 2007

Like Christmas in July**

The great package debacle of October 2007 has concluded my friends, and I believe the building manager was hoarding my goodies for himself. I have to tell you - I sure would. My SP really outdid herself sending me a beautiful package full of gifts. When I opened this box this morning, needless to say I was surprised. It was too beautiful to open... ALMOST.


The first thing I found was sustainment... chocolate is a crucial piece of the knitting puzzle.


Then came the yarn! Twinkletoes, an amazingly soft merino, in Fall Foliage. It reminds me Halloween and Candy Corn. Cascade Fixation in a Chocolate Color - I can't wait to make socks or something fun! And a ball of Louisa Harding Impression in bright colors.





There were also other treats.... a handknit washcloth and vanilla soap, a package of bath loofahs and brushes, and an infuser and tea (I can't wait to sip a hot cup of tea on a cold day while knitting!)





I think my two favorite parts of this package were the knitting accessories and the slippers. Although you can't see the accessories very well they are from Sea Horse. One is a beautiful beaded abacus row counter. I can't wait to use it. And who doesn't want a pair of sheep slippers!




As I said my SP really outdid herself. Thank you thank you for such a wonderful package!

**Except it's October!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If I was your landlord, I'd horde it too! Nice pull!

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home