Tuesday, October 31, 2006

How do I find thee? Let me count the ways.


1. Apparently I am the new expert on testicles:

why do mammals have two testicles
DEVIL NUTS
do all birds have testicles


One little article on turkeys and suddenly I'm the hot spot.

2. The bastion of Shakespearean engineering:

to be or not to be electrical engineer

If this is how you're choosing your career, I much luck wish you.

3. I have no earthly idea.

George Costanza nap compartment

4. Halloween is upon us and I'll be the fluffy little devil.

home made funny devil costumes

Apparently so will someone else.

5. Just in case you want to try some chemical experiments:

SODA BLASTING POT FOR SALE used

6. Several people looked for this exact phrase today and ended up here. I must be doing something right.

Bill Maher has donned the Crocodile Hunter outfit.

7. Alex Trebek says "All the people who visited this blog."

Who made the devil happy

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home