Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday night blues...


I can't believe it's time to go back to work and school already! The weekend passed in a blur.

Friday night was a wine and thai food party at WineGuy's. I finished one of the lovely scarves to the right, and then headed home and fell into bed a little after midnight.

Saturday was a beautiful day. I was set to work at the yarn store. Somehow the crazy customers came out of the woodwork - we had all kinds in there that afternoon. It was a bit of a long day, but I got lots of work done on the blue one, and chatted quite a bit with the ladies. Saturday night was a movie date with my honey, The Motorcycle Diaries. The movie was pretty good, but after a long day and subtitles, I got a bit sleepy and didn't quite make it to the end. Sadly, I ended up in bed around 9pm and slept all the way through to the next morning. (Happiness is gaining that extra hour from October daylight savings.)

Today was a quiet day. I started the day with some cleaning, and then headed out to see The Prestige with Knitmeister S. What an amazing movie. I really have to recommend it - it was totally mind bending and twisty and turny. Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale and Michael Caine were fabulous. Definitely a 5-star movie!

After that I checked out the parents' house and did some laundry. Saw a crappy movie on HBO and managed to knit up the little red dress you see there in the foreground. That's going to be the body for Miss Hello Kitty, who's a birthday present for a coworker. You may remember what I did to him last year.

Tonight it's home and watching tv and preparing for tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home