Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The things we shouldn't say.

As I sit here and stew at work about all the things that are bothering me, I'm also struck by how we censor ourselves quite a bit when it comes to our true feelings.

For instance, there is one person here at work in particular who I can't stand. I have been trying to figure out what it is about this person that grates on me so badly. And then I wonder what would happen if I just bluntly said "Cut your shit out. I'm on to you and I won't put up with your games anymore." But that isn't socially appropriate, and so I sit here, ready to steam up a latte with the sheer power of my annoyance.

UPDATE: This entry has been censored because this girl learned her lesson from those who have gotten "Dooced." She refrains from assigning aforementioned person a snappy nickname like Miss Take N. Hiring because that just wouldn't be mature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home