Monday, February 13, 2006

Midnight Musings

Comments on movies & television for today:

* Oscar & Lucinda - A pretty bizarre flick starring Cate Blanchett and Ralph Fiennes. It was supposed to be a romantic drama, but I mostly saw the drama, or the melodrama. Cate Blanchett was excellent as usual, but the movie lacked something. I'd give it a 3 or so.

* Grey's Anatomy - A fabulous conclusion to last week's ep. George O'Malley rocks my world and proves that the nice guys are where it's at. Derek Sheppard disappoints me continually.

* Olympic Broadcast on USA - Curling is really a sport? And you people had the gall to mock me for my Knitting Olympics endeavors? HAVE YOU WATCHED CURLING?

That is all. Thank you and good night.

P.S. EDITED TO ADD: I just watered my 100% plastic plant. It's definitely WAY past bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home