Sunday, February 12, 2006

Closure.

Last night I got all dressed up and went to work at the auction/dinner dance for the theatre (the one I've worked for throughout the years and the stage I grew up on). I was in charge of entering data from the auction proceedings using a program my dad built. There were a few snags in the evening, but overall it was a good night and raised quite a bit of money for the theatre.

One of the snags was running into my ex. I haven't seen or spoken to my ex in well over a year now, and I know he got married last May. Which is why I was suprised when he cornered me and asked a million questions about my own engagement. After all this time, I realized that I'm not angry at him anymore and that it really doesn't matter if I see him again or not. For good or for bad he's a part of my past, and a door that's closed now. And that closure is kind of a relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home