Monday, January 09, 2006

Laughter and Tears


Jay Leno
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
Last night my parents, Wes and I went to the Comedy and Magic Club in Hermosa Beach. Jay Leno performs there on Sunday evenings, and tests out materials for his upcoming shows. Being a longtime Tonight Show fan and loving my daily dose of Jay, I couldn't resist. We had a great time! Both the comics who opening for him were great, the food was good, and he was, as always, very funny. I highly recommend it as a great night out!

The second part of the entry refers to the fact that real life has started again today. Early early this morning I had to put Wes back on a plane to Kansas and return to my office and my life as a part time student (classes begin tonight). Needless to say, I'm pretty depressed. Even though we've spent the past two weeks entirely together, I know that when I get home tonight it's just going to feel very empty there. Guess I just keep my fingers crossed that the next two years pass at lightning speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home