Wednesday, January 04, 2006

MRI's and TD's

Well today was quite an interesting day. I took a sick day off of work to enjoy my first MRI. I have to say, other than being a little nervous that I needed one, it wasn't too bad. Sure it was loud in that annoying tube, and I kept my eyes closed for most of the hour I was in there, but they strapped me in and covered me up and I've certainly spent worse hours of my life.

The second part of the title refers to the touchdowns that weren't quite enough to win a third National Championship title for USC. I'm disappointed that they didn't win, but it was an amazing game and both SC and UT played their butts off, so I can't say it was a bad game to watch. Actually my favorite part by far was how Pete Carroll handled the end - he was gracious in defeat and classy.

So now we're just chillin', watching a little tv and snuggling on the couch. Night night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home