Friday, January 06, 2006

Batman Begins


Batman_Begins01
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
As unexpected as it is, this is quite possibly the best movie I've seen this holiday season. It comes in a close tie with Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I know without a doubt this is the best Batman movie I've seen. I was just really taken by how well they explained the Batman character, and I loved how they mingled science and ninja arts to create what in the comic books was always magic and suspension of disbelief. Combine that with a great score, really excellent acting (even Katie Holmes did decently, but I LOVED Michael Caine) and I just walked away thinking this movie ROCKED.

And yes I'm behind the times... I Netflixed it because I missed it in the theatre.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

I agree. I'm not even a big fan of the Batman movies. I thought the first with Michael Keaton was good, but since then I've been disppointed until now. This one was really cool.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home