Sunday, January 01, 2006

What I did on my Christmas Vacation (In Pictures)

Some of you may be wondering where I have disappeared to for the last 9 days. I wanted to post sooner, but I needed to take care of a few things first.

This year I spent Christmas in Virginia with Wes and his family. We had lots of great food, lots of great company, and lots of presents.


lastpresent
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.


This is the last present that I received, a jewelry box that Wes made for me. It's beautiful, although it created a little trouble, as can be seen below.

lastpresent2
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.


When I opened the jewelry box, I was sort of shocked to see a Zales box inside. I wondered what might be going on, and I soon found out.

necklace
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.


But the real suprise came a few moments later....

proposal
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.


Of course I said yes!!! A few days later we flew back to LA and visited a bunch of stores where we bought this.

ring
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.



PS I had to wait to tell my parents before we posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home