Saturday, January 07, 2006

Wine Party and Hot Massage Stones


Wine Party
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
Last night Wes and I attended a small wine soiree at a friend's house. I confess I'm not much of a wine drinker (and I was designated driver), but it was fabulous. We sampled a Cabernet, a white, some mead that Wes brewed, some amazing Port, and a taste of Absinthe (whew! that packs a punch). Conversation was great and it was a great success. Thanks to the party host!

Today was the day that Wes and I enjoyed the Christmas present his mom gave us - spa treatments at Le Petite Retreat in Los Angeles. We started with a Peppermint Ginger Plunge and moved on to a Warm Stone Deep Tissue Massage for couples. It was amazing..... now we're home all relaxed and limber and curling up to watch a movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Absinthe does pack quite a punch. (It's also illegal in the U.S.)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home