Monday, February 28, 2005

Acupuncture for Elephants and Pet Peeve #3454967

1. Acupunture for Elephants. I hope this "little guy" is feeling better, but I'm not sure I'm following the craze of eastern healing remedies for our pets and zoos.

2. Pet Peeve #3454967. When you call someone repeatedly, get asked to leave a voice mail message, and never get a call back. Example:

Me: "Hello may I please speak to Mr. Accountant*?"

Evil Phone Guy**: "I'm sorry, Mr. X is busy at the moment. Would you like his Voice Mail?"

Me: "Well I hate to be a pest but I've already left him two messages this week and it's Friday afternoon and I haven't received a call back."

Evil Phone Guy: "Would you like to leave a Voice Mail?"

Me: "Well can I leave a message with you?"

Evil Phone Guy: "I'm sorry, he's busy at the moment, would you like to leave a message on his Voice Mail?"

* Accountant's name withheld to protect the innocent.
** Evil phone guy = actual person, not a recorded voice.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home