Thursday, February 24, 2005

This really chaps my hide.

So a few years ago I used some generous inheritance money to get what I had always wanted: a laptop. When choosing a laptop, I took into consideration the fact that I wanted to learn more graphic design and I wanted a computer that was going to help me do that. Even though I'd been a PC user for years, I switched to Mac. I have to say, I'm so glad I did it - I've almost never looked back. My baby, my T-book G4 is everything I ever wanted in a computer. Its got a 17" screen, a 40GB hardrive and is overall the best purchase I've ever made. Sure... when my hard drive blew out at the beginning of my return to school, I was slighly annoyed that it cost me $300 to replace it. But I still wasn't complaining.

Until now. This chaps my hide. I waited forever for an Ipod Mini. My wonderful boyfriend (and his family) were generous enough to give me one for this past Christmas. And what does Mac do? Ruins it for me... Turns out they're now selling the "old" 4GB version for $199 and the new 6GB version for $249. What's up with that?

Don't make me go back to PC... cause if I do, I'm going straight for Dell.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home