Friday, February 18, 2005

It's raining.

And raining. Yup we're enjoying some of that lovely California liquid sunshine today folks! (and tomorrow, and the next day, and the day after that...) Kind of suits my mood, however, so I'm not really complaining.

Three day weekend! I'm looking forward to snuggling in with blankets and pillows and reading, watching movies and knitting. Of course there's homework, but I'm ignoring that for now. It seems to be working quite well with the exception of the massive pile of unsealed, unopened books in the corner of my room.

So: Daily/Weekly News Update

1. William French Anderson, "Father of Gene Therapy", Arrested again. Not good news for USC Public Relations. It doesn't look good for this guy. Run his name through the latimes.com search and you'll see what I mean.

2. That crazy train wreck of a few weeks ago. The deadliest train crash in a long time, on the Los Angeles Metro Train line turns out not to be a bungled suicide attempt, but a genuine attempt to create havoc. Turns out the guy doused his car with gasoline before abandoning it on the tracks and sticking around to see what would happen. Looks like this dude just added arson to his growing list of felonies. Really, how stupid do you have to be?

3. Michael Jackson. I'm not really into this whole media circus. Really, the man is sick. I don't know if he did all they say he did, and I definitely believe that there are three stories : his side, the victim's side and the real truth. But honestly, you get accused enough and its enough to see that SOMETHING is wrong. See #1.

I could say more, but I won't make you read it.

Happy Friday!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home