Recently I've been posting most of my thoughts during the day on Plurk or Twitter but I thought I'd recap a few of the ones that crack me up here.
- Hubby brought home roses last night and took me to dinner. Love that man of mine!
- There is a cricket in the kitchen at work. If that weren't bad enough I've been told it escaped from the LIZARDS upstairs.
- Road Trip Note #1: Sonic is the new McDonald's of the 2000's - there's one on EVERY corner.
- Road Trip Note #2: Lake of the Ozarks has ZERO Starbucks - WIN!
- Things that are awesome: A cedar cabin with a metal roof in the middle of a huge thunderstorm and downpour.
- Knitting round and round on my sweater with this playing in my head.
- Nothing says summer like fresh homemade pico de gallo!
- It just doesn't get better than this: