Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Deep thoughts.

Recently I've been posting most of my thoughts during the day on Plurk or Twitter but I thought I'd recap a few of the ones that crack me up here.

  • Hubby brought home roses last night and took me to dinner. Love that man of mine!
  • There is a cricket in the kitchen at work. If that weren't bad enough I've been told it escaped from the LIZARDS upstairs.
  • Road Trip Note #1: Sonic is the new McDonald's of the 2000's - there's one on EVERY corner.
  • Road Trip Note #2: Lake of the Ozarks has ZERO Starbucks - WIN!
  • Things that are awesome: A cedar cabin with a metal roof in the middle of a huge thunderstorm and downpour.
  • Knitting round and round on my sweater with this playing in my head.
  • Nothing says summer like fresh homemade pico de gallo!
  • It just doesn't get better than this:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

gorgeous pic. So glad you guys had a good weekend away!

Also, LIZARDS? Yeah. wow.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home