Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Things that make me happy:


  • Listening to this song on repeat.
  • Wearing my new work appropriate Madden Girl shoes to work and being able to wear handknit socks with them. (And the fact that Wes suggested I buy them a little big specifically so that I could do this!)

  • That Wednesday night is knit night EVERY WHERE I like to hang.
  • Last but MOST DEFINITELY not least, I'm getting married to my favorite person in the whole world one month from today. YIPPEE!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger YarnDork said...

One month? Wow. I hope you have a minute with all the planning, to sit for a minute and remember all the excitement you feel. And do the same on your wedding day. Just sit and remember how you feel. We've been married 17 years, and there's still certain parts of our wedding and reception that I can think about and remember EXACTLY how I felt at that moment, because I took the time to be still during all the stuff. It's worth it.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home