Sunday, July 06, 2008

A little bit o' knittin'

So I actually have been knitting over here, but I just haven't been that good about documenting things. I even forgot to take a pic of my last finished sample before I delivered it!


Right now I'm working on a few things. My favorite so far is a snazzy little pair of socks I'm working on. It looks like a simple stripey knit out of some gorgeous yarn, but it actually has a twisty little pattern. You can Ravel yourself a pair of these - just look under the Mockery socks.






This weekend we headed down to see my in-laws which left me with tons of knitting time. I managed to start a cute little cardigan for A Mano out of some tweedy wool/silk/viscose yarn. Aside from a bit of foliage in the yarn, it's knitting up very nicely. I've assembled the body - it just needs some sleeves and it will be good to go. This is a closeup of the patterned waist and hem.


Lastly I'm starting on a new sample for The Studio... a lacy wrap with some GORGEOUS yarns from Lorna's Laces. It's a Duet's kit - using two different colored/textured yarns to create a shrug-style wrap. I can't wait to get started on this.

I've also got a couple of other projects still kicking around - the Winnie the Pooh baby blanket, some other socks and one more sample for A Mano. It should be a busy month!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home