Sunday, May 11, 2008

Home again home again.

We just got back from a weekend in at my inlaws. Unfortunately the weather just did not cooperate for kayaking, but we did get Wes'bike to the shop and my bridal veil is now in progress.

As many of you know (but some don't), this past week I ended my time at the job I'd been at. It was a temporary to permanent position, but it didn't work out well so I've got the temp agency looking for more work for me. Tomorrow I'm heading back to a place I've been before and like, so that should be good.


Not working every day, however, has led to some great knitting time. In the past few weeks I've almost knocked out a pair of birthday socks for my friend Light, a cotton summer sweater for A Mano, and some test socks for Cookie A! I was picked as one of her test knitters for her beautiful Ornette sock and I'm super excited. I'm using some Smooshy in a beautiful colorway called Ruby River and I can't wait to get more into it. I'm posting a picture of rows 1-16 here. More progress photos soon!

Finally, things have been growing around here. We now have the basil that took over St. Louis.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home