Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Today I started a new job. We're not sure yet if it's permanent - he and I are using a few months to test drive on both our ends. It was, as first days go, exhausting. There is a lot to learn, and he doesn't seem to have too much time to teach it (he's getting phone calls every few minutes). I think the work could be interesting, but I'm not sure that I'm the right fit for the job so we'll see how it goes.

I did, however, get to go to knitting night tonight and that was super relaxing. I'm about halfway done with my mom's Mother's Day gift and pondering what of the many projects, gifts and samples I have here to start next. I want to start everything all at once, but I'm trying to temper myself and only have a few projects going at a time. I will have progress pictures soon!

Otherwise I'm glad to be home in Kansas. Don't tell Wes cause I don't want him to get a swelled head, but I missed him lots while I was in LA. Although I'm still not sure exactly where home is geographically, it's quickly starting to be exactly where he is.

Ok, off to bed to rest and refresh for a new day.

P.S. I couldn't decide whether to title this "First Day Blues" or something with rain in the title - I am a little blue, but it is also POURING outside and we've had some great electrical storms the past few nights.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home