Monday, March 31, 2008

What a day!

1. Things I never, ever, EVER thought I would say:

Target sucks...where the hell is Wal-Mart?

2. Things I learned today:

Always read the pattern through before you begin knitting. ESPECIALLY when you think there must be something wrong with the pattern because it's probably YOU.

3. Things I laughed at today:

Crazy Aunt Purl's photo - I laughed for hours. God I miss California.

4. Things I'd put on a tee shirt today:

If my eyes are open, I'd rather be knitting.

5. Things I made today (for a coworker) that might make me die of cuteness:


Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

Yes! What is up with California drivers? It's not just you in LA, I swear, I see more vehicular ridiculousness every time I spend a week in California than I EVER do here in the Midwest.

This blog comment brought to you by Ambien CR.

8:37 PM  
Blogger PlazaJen said...

That is so cute, AND, you made something for a co-worker? Where are you workin'?

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home