Sunday, January 27, 2008

Boho and Boohoo.


I just got home from a great evening. My work friend Miss J organized a "Bowl away the Tears" party for my departure at the new Lucky Strike Lanes at Del Amo Mall. I must say, the locale was downright swanky, the food was excellent and the bowling was fun. I only bowled an 89, but that's pretty darn good for me, and I had a great time doing it!

It's really starting to sink in now that I'm leaving - tonight I saw many of my friends for the last time until the wedding. Of course I'll stay in touch via email, blog and IM, but it's not quite the same.

Before the bowling party, I spent a night with my parents and my 8 year old cousin. We had some laughs, some great food and I managed to complete this cute knit. The pattern is the Boho Beret designed by Shannita Williams-Alleyne (co-owner of my favorite LYS), which was recently featured in the LA Times and on the Trendsetter Yarns website. Tres jolie, n'est-ce pas?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home