Monday, January 21, 2008

Let it Rock.

Last night we all gathered at Blenda's house to party a bit before I leave. Everyone came out in full force. The cooking was AMAZING. Blenda from Oz made sausage rolls, risotto balls, zucchini quiche, and veggie wraps. Blogless Will made his cooking debut with bacon wrapped dates and walnuts - I can't believe he's been hiding his talents on us. Knitmeister S made appetizers and some tasty cookies. Some had really sweet messages:


Others did not:


I warned Knitmeister S that if the FU cookie made me sick, I would return his hostility a la the black and white cookie.

Johnny Cache livened up the party by bringing his brand new Rock Band. After my disastrous turn at Guitar Hero this was definitely up my alley. We formed a mean rock band, Let it Rock.


Our band featured the stylings of Todd (on left) on bass and Betty White on guitar:


Mr. Pants2tite on drums:


And Raven on vocals:


Many thanks to Blenda for being our groupie and taking lots of pics!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home