Thursday, October 11, 2007

From my playlist to yours.

So in the past few weeks I've gotten really into music. Part of it is that Blenda from Oz keeps taking me to some great concerts. Part of it is that my whole group of friends are trading and borrowing cd's as we hear great stuff and want to share. (Don't even start with me about sharing music - we're all attending more concerts, and buying more cd's so clearly the artists and those darn music companies are coming out ahead here!)

The byproduct of all this fun is that I now have a great music stash at work and can groove all day long, never listening to the same song twice (of course sometimes I just listen to a song on repeat cause that's how I roll!)

On my playlist right now:

A Fine Frenzy, One Cell in the Sea
Across the Universe Soundtrack
Lee Coulter - check out Voodoo Booty, it's my favorite track!
Anna Nalick, Wreck of the Day
Brandi Carlile, Brandi Carlile and The Story
Ingrid Michaelson, Girls and Boys
Missy Higgins, The Sound of White
Feist, The Reminder

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home