Thursday, October 11, 2007

An evening with Crazy Aunt Purl

Tonight I headed over to Barnes & Noble at the Grove to hear Laurie Perrie aka Crazy Aunt Purl. She recently wrote a little book (which I reviewed here) and she kicked off her book tour tonight. The place was packed, standing room only, and she did a short reading from the book and then a Q&A. It was a great evening!




P.S. I wore the Clapotis out today... other than being slightly long (I could give a friend half and still have enough for me!) it is beautiful.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger KnittingBlueContent said...

Hey, Hi there!

I was sitting on your right at Crazy Aunt Purl's event!

Thanks for talking to me about your magic loop knitting - hope I wasn't a kook in my awe, lol!

April in Porterville
http://knittingbluecontent.blogspot.com/

9:55 PM  
Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hi!

Yes, it was a great turnout for Laurie's first book signing! Thanks for being there.

Ellen B.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home