Friday, August 31, 2007

Fetish


Well here's one for the memory books. Tonight at knitting a fellow knitter mentioned an interesting thread on Ravelry and Flickr right now. Apparently some folks who have knitted socks, and taken pictures of themselves in their socks, are now finding themselves the object of attention for individuals with foot fetishes. It seems that there is some contingent of Flickr viewers that likes to peruse knitting photos for pictures showing feet and legs. I don't think this bothers me, but then again, I just don't want to know if someone is getting off on my sock photos. I suppose it's harmless if they don't let you know they're doing it, but the knitting community is pretty divided on this. You just never know what technology is going to bring.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home