Thursday, August 30, 2007

Something Good to do with that Junk Mail


I got an idea from a blog I stumbled upon today (I forgot to bookmark it so if this was your idea and you wrote about it please let me know!). The blog suggested that when you get a piece of junk mail, you open it and return the postage paid envelope to the company. The immature part of me thought this was a great idea - hahaha stick it to the man! But one of the commenters had another point - put the piece of mail with your contact information IN that envelope and mark it "Please remove me from your mailing list." The commenter noted that this had reduced her junk mail down to a few pieces a week. So tonight I diligently did this - and shredded the rest of the innards. I don't know if it will work, but I figure it's worth a try and it's their dime, not mine!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home