Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Random Facts I learned today.


1. "The forest canopies of the earth hold roughly half of all the species in nature."

2. "They hold it as a rule of thumb that if you fall fifty feet to the hard ground you will very likely die."


Both quotes courtesy of Wild Trees by Richard Preston.

3. Did you know that Diet A&W Cream Soda has caffeine? I didn't. Who knew?

4. How to prevent my Firefox window from automatically resizing when I surf. Yes I'm a geek but it's VERY annoying.

From Grupenet:

In Firefox, go to “Options” under the “Tools” menu. Find your way to the “Content” section in the Options. Next to the “Enable Javascript” option you will see an Advanced button. Click on that and in the dialog that pops up uncheck the Move or resize existing windows option.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger caseyoconnell said...

I have really been wanting to read that book.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home