Sunday, July 08, 2007

Weekend fun

So far this weekend has been great! Yesterday I slept in a little, then headed over to the yarn store for some knitting and helping out. After knitting for a few hours, I got the call that my glasses were ready, so I eagerly went over and picked them up. So far they appear to be the correct prescription so I'm good to go!

I came home in the evening and watched Deja Vu with Wes. It was a really good movie - a little mind bending which is exactly how I like them. While we watched I experimented a little bit with crochet and made a cute hat for Tadpole.

Then I crawled into bed and finished my book, Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I really loved the musical when we went to see it, so I wanted to read the book. The book is considerably darker, with a much less Disney-like ending. The book was great though. Much more detail into the characters and the story making it much more complicated.

Today it's off to see Ratatouille, have some ice cream and then meet some friends for dinner.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerry said...

Just wanted to let you know that Sign ups for SP11 are on. Here is the link and hope you get matched with fun people like I have in the past.
Jerry

http://sp11.blogspot.com/

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home