Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Why I Could Never Cheat on My Intended.

Let me preface this entry by saying that I would never cheat on Wes. I love him too much to have eyes for anyone else.

But lately, I've developed this annoying little habit that would make it physically impossible for me to cheat on him without him knowing it.

My LG phone has recently decided that sometimes it should spontaneously dial the last number in its history. Odds are 99% that this number is Wes' and so he has been the recipient of some rather strange "calls". This seems to happen pretty much any time I'm out with anyone else - girl or guy. And so he gets to listen in on odd conversations and "go with me" where I go. This is made all the more amusing because at some point I figure out that the phone is on, and get to rehash what has just occured with him. In the past few weeks this has happened in class, at work and tonight at knitting night.

I am not sure if Wes finds this annoying or amusing, but I'm betting he's not finding it endearing. Neither am I.

Edited to add: and if I'm not more careful soon he's going to find out what his Christmas and Birthday presents are.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home