Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Antithesis of the Labor Part


So I've been relaxing quite a bit this weekend, sleeping late, and generally not taking life too seriously. I have finished a few knitting projects, and I have a few more underway, some of which I'm not going to share here because the intended recipients visit here!

Tomorrow is the last day of this long weekend (I'm already in mourning) and I'm going to visit Michael's for some sundry items and then head home for dinner with my parents. After that I'll grab groceries and head back into a chock full week.

I will leave you a picture of my pride and joy this past week - my geometric pillow, front and back. I'm currently working on adding a black border and expect to finish them this week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home