Monday, June 05, 2006

A New Project


A New Project
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
Just a little snippet of my newest project. (As a side note, I think I'm starting to get project ADD, where I like getting distracted from the current project to go start new ones.)

Anyhow, this is the beginning of a log-cabin like afghan for a co-worker's impending wedding. Thanks to Mason Dixon Knitting for some of the inspiration. The yarn looks luscious and it really is - it's TLC's Amore. So far in black, raspberry and celery. Also to be used: red velvet, vanilla, and grape. I can't wait!

Other weekend highlights not previously covered include one of the best dinners I've had in LA last night. Wes announced yesterday afternoon he wanted to find a good Thai place. So I checked out top Thai restaurants in LA and we ended up at Chan Dara in West LA. So YUMMY! We order veggie spring rolls, chicken satay, BBQ pork (which arrived in THIN grilled sections on a skillet complete with caramelized onions and grilled pineapple) and mango chicken. For dessert we had a trio of sorbet: fresh kiwi, mango and raspberry. It was AMAZING. If you live near West LA you HAVE to go.

Now it's just back to the Monday drudge. Hang in there y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home