Thursday, June 01, 2006

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

Anna Nicole Announces Pregnancy

ANNA NICOLE SMITH put all those rumors to rest -- revealing on her website that she is definitely pregnant!

"I've been hearing a lot of gossip in the papers," Anna Nicole said in a video on her official website, www.annanicole.com. "Let me stop all the rumors. Yes, I am pregnant. I am happy -- very, very happy about it. Everything is going really, really good and I'll be checking in and out periodically on the web. I'll let you see me as I'm growing!"

According to several reports, Anna Nicole is said to be five months pregnant and her boyfriend, photojournalist LARRY BIRKHEAD, is rumored to be the father.

Anna Nicole has a 20-year-old son, DANIEL, from a previous relationship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home