Sunday, June 04, 2006

Que haces ayer?


x_men_three_ver8
Originally uploaded by littledevilworks.
Yesterday we saw X-Men: The Last Stand. Yes I'm aware the poster is in Spanish, but it was the only poster I could find that showed all the cool mutants and some of the special effects (like where they rip up the Golden Gate Bridge!) It was a very cool movie and Wes and I really liked it. Also on this weekend's list:

* Fast Times at Ridgemont High - Don't ask me how I escaped without ever seeing this, but this was my first viewing. It was great! Now I understand why people talk about it so much. What a blast from the 80's.

* A New World - This was the John Smith/Pocahontas story updated starting Colin Farrell. I have to say that we were both highly disappointed. Not only was it an odd movie, it went on forever. Though it clocked in at two hours and fifteen minutes, it felt like 15 hours and 2 million minutes. It was like the song that never ends - every time the movie would reach a stopping place it would keep going. And it wasn't even good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home